- Tonight the deer was basically standing in our side yard watching us pull into the driveway, with its mouth full of the neighbor’s landscaping. I swear, I feel like I have a third pet.
- Watching Miss L’s Daisy Scout troop crowd into a booth together (away from the troop moms) to nosh on froyo and banter about their days. Miss L wouldn’t take her bicycle helmet off. 🙂
- Signing up for my first race in a year!
- Being able to run without shin pain. (I mean, everywhere else hurts, since I’ve lost so much endurance, but no shin pain.)
- Eating dinner late: tabbouli salad with salty salty pita chips and hummus and a splash of red wine in a jam jar.
- The Mad Men finale…Om.
- I’ve made time for meditation almost 50% of the days since I started again.
- Sarge, who watches Gaston the fish with his tongue out.